AUZ 10.0% 1.1¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-171

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Good point Merlin there are many ways to skin the finance cat

NAIF is an excellent Australian initiative and just right for the long term finance projects like mining
    - Loan terms up to 30 years (matches Sconi's new resource Length of Mine LOM plan of 30 years)
    - Loan repayments can be tailored to cash flow
    - Willing to accept 2nd charge over assets in the event of business failure (important as commercial banks will insist on 1st charge)
    - Plus as we can see they seem willing to lend up to 40% of a project in some examples

In addition we potential KEXIM (Korea Export and Import Bank) which I would not be surprised to see in the mix in perhaps forward funding against mineral purchases by SKI

In addition most of the mining equipment whether it comes from Korea could be financed by KEXIM or Caterpillar does excellent financing of equipment either through its own finance arm or in co-ordination with US EXIM

This is where Medea comes in in figuring out the best financing mix without hopefully any further dilution

Stay positive while the share price looks bleak hopefully if we get some great news all the various Bots will board one of those Fab ulous Vintage Bombers and fly of to some other Geo grapghy and take their Dog with them

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $38.35K 3.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1964034 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8934562 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.