AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-35

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    What I would like to know or hear from the company, is what has been the benefit of hiring Marcus Hughes as CFO?
    Its Been 9 months since his appointment, and we have not heard as to what value he has added to AUZ.....only thing I have seen is the SP go down by 2/3's since his appointment.

I for one was quite glad to see him being hired by AUZ, and looking forward him to turning things around since the bergen deal, but seems like he couldn't save the SP from spiralling down either. But what value has he added to get the deals done or bring the SP up. Should we not at least get an update as to what level the negotiations are upto with SKI from SKI...that would not be against the ASX rules......

We have been told that negotiations are on-going....so why can't the AUZ and SKI in conjunction release a progress of the LFA or negotiations.....I know we have been told by BB or by AUZ, but why can't we get an official release, letter or announcement from both companies
    "that negotiations are on-going and progressing and they both companies expect LFA to be finalised by or before ...........2019.

This
    can't be to hard, and would at least give SH confidence.....it would to me....and that is not breaking any ASX rules....I mean real money is at stake here....

Please correct me if I am wrong here.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $25.02K 3.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 22331734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 404536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.