POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

The family I work with will not be providing any funding on a...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    The family I work with will not be providing any funding on a CR, they can dilute all they like but sitting on over a 60% loss I would rather this company either rocket to the sky and we realise that they were genuinely too busy to contact us, or their names be forever etched as directors of a failed operation. Sometimes it is the stuff that smells the worst that sticks, so I do hope a director reads this and proves us wrong within the next year - though even with a mining permit acceptance we will need a CR to get DFS, equipment and get mining online.

I am particularly interested in how the exploits of Dr Kim are going since his hire, and what headway he has made in research - there is significant interest in the vanadium redox flow battery industry right now within industrial market energy providers, with now not being the time to top up the bank account but rather a time to make a name for yourself and making a difference for everyone.

As a largely Korean focused operation we have a unique opportunity to tackle not only a technologically advanced market and team up with market energy players such as Samsung and Hyundai, but when North Korea opens up a massive opportunity for rapid deployment of electricity within an impoverished nation in exchange for access rights to some of the most promising and highly mineralised mountain ranges in the north of North Korea. We have a genuine opportunity to partner up (if we develop technology fast enough) and become a big player in the large scale renewables market in east Asia.

I know that I am shooting at stars, but the silence from the directors of Protean is deafening and has had me thinking so much about the what ifs, because we have no factual information to focus on.

Time for an operations update directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.