C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-24

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Whilst the ANNs were not exactly earth shattering i certainly didn't see anything to be concerned about , we should have all worked out by now that PW is not in the business of showing any cards unless he has to but the cards he has shown in the ANN seemed ok to my eyes. Regardless of what some choose to believe , ANW have taken some pretty good steps to secure reduced costs and offset a few costs along the way with the waste rock deal ( getting paid to dispose of rock which otherwise would have been a cost to the business long term is a big win in my book ) , throw in a refurbished crusher a 50 ton excavator and a blast hole drill rig and our future costs just reduced significantly. There are of course still a few concerns but i think they are quite minor in the big picture , communication is the main drawback that P's off many of us and while i don't see that changing anytime soon its good to see that when they do have to communicate that it seems to be fairly comprehensive. Overall it seems things are progressing ( slowly but surely ) and i feel with just a little luck that when we DO finally get down to business things may happen a lot more rapidly due to the time taken to slowly get things right in the early stages. Its good to see some weak hands that have dropped off recently , for those holding on only time will tell if we got it right but i think we might just be rewarded in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.197K 290.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49377 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 552612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.