LGR 0.00% 2.1¢ lanka graphite limited

Hi @Dungaa, Thanks for the response here in getting my email...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi @Dungaa,

Thanks for the response here in getting my email address.

Noooo, I not a miner. It's sort of a bad joke with a few friends about this Company.

My worst investment to date in my short 40 months learning the stock market from scratch.

I bought a chunk of this so-called "Black Gold" as it advertised itself a few days before it decided to halt trading & sell their Sri Lankan graphite tenements & become an E-Commerce Computer shop.

Not my intention, not flagged & taking a verrrry long time ~ C'est la vie.

Another valuable lesson on the SM for me ~ Though hopefully LGR may start trading before 2020 last I heard from the Company Secretary.

"The Investigator" & I were kidding about making a crazy low ball offer & sit on that thar "Black Gold" as they ain't making much more of it lol.

The Investigator is a self-taught professor/guru (on things G particularly) in my view.

(And I have the good fortune to know an Associate Professor of Advanced Materials through an Australian seed investment of mine).

"TI" has a remarkable talent for the assembly, acuity & dissemination of vast information & is most helpful to many people less fortunate in such areas (my hand is up regularly).

His wife is in your vocation I think.

"TI"& I like to throw around ideas on our G Company & I have learned much.

Particularly preceding last year's AGM. It was a tricky time as the company was on a second strike.

The next AGM is approaching fast & some behaviour has us scratching our collective heads.

We get to run some ideas by a wise & experienced professional or two.

We are great believers in the promise of the Company.

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Chairman recently & like a chat with our Ex-Director too.

If you would like to discuss more please feel free to let me know.

I shall let "TI" know of this post.

My kind regards & I hope to chat when it may suit you.
    Greg.
    Last edited by Idjut: 14/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.