CND 6.06% 3.5¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-70

1. 2,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    However you are correct either way with the amount 20,000,000 at 4c.. So cost him $80k! I hold just over 12 mill at 3.5 average and believe I’ve broken a few rules of my own with this one! I’ve gone a bit too heavy knowing 2c will be easy on a good acquisition!

Then I was also more confident once we got our name change to suit what we are buying! Then to add in performance rights now at .006-1.2c.. Either way we can all make money from here once we have cash in the bank..

With the sale going from roughly $1-4,000,000 also was great news for all and demonstrated the power of negotiations this team will have once it comes time to do one of the two deals we are in last negotiations with for an acquisition. How much of that cash will be total tradable, we will see. But enough to settle one of the acquisitions I believe. Homework and numbers are already crunched. Once the sale goes through this month, I believe an announcement on acquisition will drop at the same time or shortly after.

Just wish I could have bought at these prices! However JB and co have all the facts and figures and with him buying well above market and $80k worth. Also the first and only company he is or was that he tipped into his own pocket for. I believe he knows a good thing when he says it and waits like a lion for the perfect opportunity.

Anyway until we see the sale and the proceeds from that in our bank, then the confirmation of acquisition, this is nothing but a guessing game! Hopefully $WFE leads the way this week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.