WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-203

1. 8,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6922
    Hi sirrobbo Walkabout Resource prefer reserves as material below 10% TGC is stock piled...This allows us to only run material of great value which reduces capex...Only WKT can achieve this...from select mill feed

Mike elliot low grade stock pile prefer reserves.png

Have you ever bothered to take part in a survey...Apparently I'm not the average but my partner sure does smile a lot....No one took personal stats in to account however a data form was produced....I'm sure your feeling similar sirrobbo along with lots of others from T40 and extended networks...

Whats a data form worth in a Niche market that no one talks about..

What upsets the payed commissioner most likely is not all use is documented into a final report...The market is typically from smaller orders some only from a few ton to few hundred while knowing where the supply opportunities are is most important...The payed commissioner does not have these details while this does very much support our of the gate startup program it gives us great first opportunity....

To expand on this if volumes are small and who do you believe gets the uptake....It's not going to be a project from 20,000 TPA scale with large capex and zero funding underpinned by vanilla markets....These projects will not be funded IMO as all small orders will be directored to a functioning mine....The not for profit mines will not exist IMO

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $21.55K 204.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 643399 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 135761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.