WKT 4.35% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-209

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Hi NL

"Hi Croc, what's the difference between "purchased or redeemed". Does that mean they are looking at a convertible note that can be redeemed into shares? "

The simple answer is that they can not be redeemed into shares....if that was the case then they would be called "convertible loan notes" and they would not be "redeemed" but "converted" into shares.

Redemption” means repayment of a loan note – in other words, when the issuer pays all outstanding principal and interest, and the loan note is cancelled. A “convertible” loan note is one that can be exchanged for shares in the capital of the issuer.

These loan note issues can be very confusing for the uninformed, inexperienced and humble and I appreciate your humility in exposing your own lack of understanding on the matter. It is very refreshing to find someone so caring and humble these days. I hope that clears up your confusion, although I must say that your posts generally seem to illustrate a basic lack of understanding of many so-called issues relating to WKT's Lindi Project. Still, I suppose that with you not being invested in the company you don't really want to waste too much time on the basic fundamentals or a broader understanding of the real value that WKT presents. I understand that, but perhaps you can undertake a little more basic research before presenting your unending stream of unnecessary, basic questions and attaching misguided, incorrect and humble opinions on such a regular basis. This is not advice (either financial, investment or personal) and is, of course, my very humble opinion. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $97.24K 884.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 449856 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 372265 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.