EL8 2.70% 36.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

In my opinion, every uranium company is in a holding pattern...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    In my opinion, every uranium company is in a holding pattern until the price of uranium recovers. Marenica is no different. It's taken longer than expected that's why no major action/production has happened. Unlike other players, Murray Hill has said on record that we only need a price of $20 per pound to be a goer. As I see it, the strategy is to scale up...become a large owner and get noticed. The time it takes to prove up resources gets us closer to a higher uranium price which gives more confidence for a go ahead. I think if the price was holding steady above $30 you'd see us dramatically ramping up. For now it looks like scaling up size wise and proving up those resources will enable us to get large quickly and cheaply and ready for that $30plus recovery.
    I have been here since 2011. It's been a frustrating journey through Fukushima and consolidations. But while I don't see $$$ from production yet, I do I see a serious progression that hopefully sets us up for the next uranium price recovery which all the experts say should happen in the next couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.