SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-21

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    SAYONA SECURES U.S. INVESTOR BACKING TO ADVANCE KEY PROJECTS Highlights• Sayona secures facility with new investor, New York‐based Obsidian Global GP, to advance key projects• Total facility comprises $2.75 million, with initial tranche of $1m of convertible notes• Backing follows renewed investor confidence in lithium sector, with Sayona advancing bid for North American Lithium mine and progressing flagship Authier Lithium Project in Québec, Canada.Emerging lithium miner Sayona Mining Limited (ASX: SYA) announced today support from a new U.S. investor, amid an upturn in the lithium sector and increasing momentum concerning the Company’s bid for the North American Lithium mine in Québec, Canada.Under an agreement with Obsidian Global GP, LLC, a New York‐based investment firm, Sayona has secured a facility of up to $2.75 million, with an initial tranche of $1m of convertible notes. The funds will be used to support the Company’s bid for the North American Lithium (NAL) mine, advancing its flagship Authier Lithium Project and other key projects, together with providing essential working capital.The new investment follows an upturn in the lithium sector since the start of 2020 and as Sayona builds momentum in its bid for the NAL mine, which it aims to make the centrepiece of a lithium hub comprising a concentrator supplied by two or potentially three orebodies.Sayona has also gained increased stakeholder support for its emerging Authier project, as evidenced by the signing of an agreement with First Nation Abitibiwinni (refer ASX announcement 13 December 2019).Welcoming the new investment, Sayona’s Managing Director, Brett Lynch said: “We are delighted to welcome Obsidian Global as a new investor at this crucial stage in the Company’s development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.