GW1 0.00% 7.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

Good post Shellbell, I'm willing to ignore the bickering of last...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Good post Shellbell, I'm willing to ignore the bickering of last week and say that I think you speak a lot of truth regarding us all getting too emotionally involved.

I think I speak for most people on the BSM Forum when I say this: We all want you to be correct. We all hope your beliefs about BSM come true and that we all benefit financially for it. I know I do.

And yes, like you said improving BSM's reputation as a high quality producer is something that does take some time but is fundamentally important.

The problem I have with BSM (not you), is that for years now we've been left in the dark about many announcements. And while producing has finally occured and improved this year, the communication from the BOD has not improved. Many of us still don't believe they act in the best interests of shareholders and that is the biggest flaw about the company IMO, even greater than positive cashflow at this stage. I look at other companies, even those that do not yet have positive cashflow, and you can see that those companies genuinely care about shareholders and the funding they received from them, they keep people informed, up-to-date, even when things go south.

What does it say that many of you guys have had to contact the director's directly? Why should we - we give them our hard-earned money. They should be contacting us via more frequent announcements, even a twitter post is better than nothing.

I have sold many of my shares but I still have some holdings in the hope things do improve start of next year also - if not I'll be completely out as I refuse to waste many more years waiting for something that may not happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 29 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.