AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

It is my understanding that the Quarterly Cashflow Report is to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    It is my understanding that the Quarterly Cashflow Report is to report actual cashflow fro the prior period. That is real, not guesswork, such that we the market remain fully informed with factual data with which to make investment decisions.It is my understanding that section 9 of the Quarterly Cashflow Report is an “Estimate of “Cash Outflows” for the following quarter” Cash outflows do NOT include cash inflows like revenues.In addition it is against ASX listing rules to announce any production forecasts (either ounces or revenues from ounces) unless supported by a feasibility study to VALMIN compliance as based on Measured and Indicated Ore Reserves and Resources via the JORC code.As such it is my understanding that you should not put revenue from projected production in at all.Such an approach tries to say the entity will be cashflow positive in the future when in fact they cannot say that.The Quarterly cashflow is not for that, it is to report past actual performance and to project estimated costs. It is OK to then use footnotes to justify how the entity intends covering estimated costs if the current cash reserves are insufficient.It is not OK to imagine those costs may be covered by maybe production.IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.