ORN 0.00% 1.6¢ orion minerals ltd

As you know, I've been a very long term holder - first...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    As you know, I've been a very long term holder - first bought in at 0.03 in December 2014, have seen the highs of 0.05c not that long ago.

Throughout the whole time I've definitely been guilty of becoming too thrilled or indeed upset about the wildly fluctuating SP. One thing that has remained stable is my view that management have not only kept us regularly updated but also that business decisions have been smart ones and partnerships make sense. I do find it INCREDIBLY frustrating that despite what appears to be an amazing mine with superb returns and good leadership, the SP is getting smashed more than Harvey Weinstein at a women's rally.

My ORN holding is down too much for comfort, I'm reasonably confident that this won't be the long term outcome and I'm not selling anyway unless I have some sort of personal crisis. if it wasn't for the fact I bought both ABR and XRO in the past 6 months I think I'd be re-evaluating my future involvement with ASX shares.

I do not buy into the theory that ORN is being manipulated down, I just think holders have lost confidence / patience and want to put their cash elsewhere. Maybe this share is in the orphan period right now (so was ABR) but when the finance is in place and when the sophisticated investors jump in, just watch the returns.

I believe in Errol / ORN and I think we all need to take a look back at the great comms and fundamentals of the business - it's solid.

Finally, just a thought but I have an investment property that reached its peak price maybe a year or so ago, it's since gone down maybe 50k, that doesn't mean I ring an agent every day and sell it, I just sit here and hold it knowing it's a cycle and one I'll ride out - let's apply the same logic to ORN - don't stress, it'll be alright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $109.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 517821 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 438508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.