ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

fellow ICG (LT and newbies) I have stayed away from HC,...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    fellow ICG (LT and newbies) I have stayed away from HC, occupying myself elsewhere as well as being away but decided its now prime to get back to some serious forum discussion. I have been here a very long time and still holding strong! there is a whole lot of chatter both constructive and also 'attempted destructive' and one needs to look at both sides in order to make a decision on whether this is still a good investment. one thing that I want to point out is that 'nothing has changed'. in fact, having touched base with the Dr, things have progressed, albeit slower than desired, however, with each day we get one step closer. when, not if, we get the drills in, there will be a company maker. we will also get a JV for the Aussie projects. we have prime real estate and there will be majors wanting in. we are NOT producers, we are explorers. this needs to be fundamentally understood. trying to mix the two together and associate this with our strategy moving forward is WRONG! we are not interested in extracting from the ground nor are we interested in selling to end users. leave that for the majors. not our problem. everyone has to go back to the basics. options will get in the money. we will be in serious trouble if they don't which is why I have confidence in the board to get the job done. they have not had a whole lot of luck with delays but things will come around. we have fingers in many pies. we have back up plans and tenements and things are looking a whole lot better than they were with chanape. disregard smoking mirrors, agendas and fear creators. sit tight and enjoy the ride. we won't be down here for much longer. news on its way. get stuck behind your team rather than allowing others to push agendas. I keep coming back to the question of 'what has changed?' - NOTHING. we have no bad news, S32 have not walked and we have gained more real estate. don't think the board is not working behind the scenes to get results because I can assure you they are busting their a s s to do so! give the Dr a chance! he was one of us not too long ago. he has now stepped up to the plate and batting for the team...... GLTAH - keep positive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $210 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1853050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 323456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.