ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

I think before a drill plan is announced a extension of Frewena...

1. 3,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1502
    I think before a drill plan is announced a extension of Frewena inclusive of Frewena East & Frewena Far East tenements will be announced.
    These tenements inclusive of Lorna May will represent a large amount of ground in the NT.!! The Frewena tenements are all due west of Mt Isa & Ernest Henry also Century Zinc basic same latitudes.
    These are in Qld and have given plenty. So who knows what they hold.
    Same theory as Peru right location proven areas.
    I am not going to say anything about consolidating.
    The small downward pokes are people wanting more when it hits. They want it down, push it down until news.
    A hand full of shares for them is nothing the traders at 0.0015 are playing it down.
    You never see a massive trade just enough to knock it down again all orchestrated to me. I could be wrong I am not a stock guru. I tried to purchase 25000 shares one day at 0.004 to lift it from 0.003 and was rung by CommSec and told I was trying to lift the share price and it was reject. That buy then amounted to a lot more cash than these guys get passed at these 0.0015 sells but I am not a trader so us retail fodder just are not it the run. We are victims to this shenanigans daily.
    Good luck to all holders we are in the right territories for IOCG inclusive of Mac Creek.
    For additional funds they should sell the Vanadium tenement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.