CND 6.67% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-74

1. 23,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    I don't make excuses for anyone. All I know is that in my conversations about 4ce and GLV he was passionate about both but spending his time on 4ce and WFE mostly. The other board members were working on GLV.
    So how exactly am I making excuses for Brewers incompetence?
    Those with an axe to grain with WFE etc I have no idea on.
    I bought VEC long before I had even heard of Brewer. I got out when the finance deal was crap. I still think the asset is significant but again Brewer wasn't even the MD, Chairman or CEO of VEC yet seems to be the one person held responsible. I know people are smarter than that or they wouldn't have money to invest yet that is all we read about. I only bought GLV as a trade at average of .002. I am toying with the idea of buying more at .001. Not a holding stock for me as too many shares on issue. 4CE I liked the idea of the Li and bailed on failure. Low MC with small amount of shares on issue. Brewer was buying recently on market (maybe his ex lent him the money from the GLV sale?). So even though they are now lead and silver, I like the way he turned the potential opportunity around very quickly. I sam still out though at the present. I traded for some wins and some losses. WFE I didn't like from day one because of the amount of scrip out there and could have bought at .004. I didn't, so missed this trade. I would have been long gone before 2.4c though if I did buy. Until all this recent crap I would have bought off market at .005, again for a trade as I think there is still potential value but too high risk atm until it starts trading again.
    If I have one major criticism it is lack of clarity. Too many people (shareholders) not having a clue what is going on and where the company is really at. Hard to calculate risk assessment when information is not available for the market. Tweets are all well and good but shareholders rightfully expect to be kept informed via announcements, whether good or bad news or even if results unknown then updates on where things are at should be provided. Sure, sometimes due to potential competitives risks things must be kept on the down low but I think the MD's and Chairman's must be accountable for this lack of information. In the case where Brewer is the MD or chairman the buck stops with him.
    Keep the companies trading and keep the shareholders informed. They can then make up their own minds about risk vs reward.
    Last edited by debono: 15/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $27.17K 915.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.