PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I agree , now that BP has taken control the reporting on any...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I agree ,
    now that BP has taken control the reporting on any subject will be quite different, not that in the past PO3 has pumped anything up, just that he made it very clear at the AGM that we are still a little away from signing a OEM and didn’t want to make any promises on time frames. Having said that , BP still was extremely positive on the future of PO3. The big thing that came out of that meeting was how happy the out going directors were to hand over control to BP, knowing full well of his connections and experience that he would bring faster and better opportunities to PO3.
    Hence the change of strategy when it comes to that low lying fruit you speak of. The FRG water treatment was that fruit before, and BP has changed that to air purification. He obviously knows best and my money is backing him and his team, and I think we are more confident as shareholders the he will be leading the way. Unfortunately things always take longer with new technology, but this just might be one of those that will be worth the wait, and pay us back in many multiples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.