C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

On Ya Peter. 10 mins PR work to justify two to three months of...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    On Ya Peter. 10 mins PR work to justify two to three months of sitting on your ass and accruals of salaries for little or no work, nice.

Hope you enjoyed you Christmas break, good to see your return to work this week, sort of.

What's the rest of your brilliant board doing to justify their accruals? or are they still on leave? I think they have been on leave for years, don't you?

I'm amazed you have the gall to show you face on Twitter Peter and I should say your paid press release if a feeble attempt to justify your current employment, shame shame shame as Derryn Hinch would say, an old friend I should say.

I guess you really are a puppet of the Banana Man - Brian Moller I mean, our illustrious Banana Man Chairman.

An application to the courts is coming to request information pertaining to shareholders concerns, including a request for clarification around what appears to be significant concerns that the board of ANW and its executives have been providing false and misleading information to shareholders, the market and the ASX.

If the Chairman, Directors, and or executive officers of ANW have benefited or may benefit financially over and above normal commercial expectations or benefit secretively now or in the past via current or previous financial transactions under any circumstances whatsoever or via side deals and long term third party related commercial transactions that have ultimately disadvantaged shareholders, then there will be a day of reckoning.

Better start reviewing your Board Minutes Brian, should they even exist. Not long before some actual mining and commercial guys are in control of ANW, I would be worried if I were you Nathan, Brian, Richard, Peter and even Karl.

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $11.89K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91867 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 510500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.