C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

My favourite (albeit not the most significant concern) was the...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    My favourite (albeit not the most significant concern) was the potential $500k revenue from the waste/crushed rock processing opportunity, when did it not become a potential source of revenue? Not hard for me to cross check with the wind farm such details, why wasn't the market informed when a potential revenue source that was proudly headlined by the company is no longer a potential revenue source? Unless I missed it, why wasn't the market updated when it fell over? M

It would be helpful for the shareholder who spoke with Peter just weeks before they shut the gate to get in touch on this information gathering exercise, I recall the words he shared from Peter......"we are really close now".....yep, close to closing the gate !!! Could do with this shareholders statement on file. M

Happy to take direct emails; [email protected] (this is not my primary email address, but check in every couple of days).

I know some holders will be thinking they are trapped in this stock and the only way out is for the Board to pull something of value together, and as such please don't cause a fuss, don't escalate complaints to media agancies, ASIC, ASX or commence litigation.

Some days I feel like that also, let me just say that these things take time and timing is not everything, preparation is everything for when the timing is right. M

Last edited by Matricks: 09/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $11.89K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91867 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 510500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.