XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

Did anyone else notice who also has a booth at this weeks...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Did anyone else notice who also has a booth at this weeks Houston oil show? I'm thinking why doesn't Ferguson (are you reading this Dougal???) take a 30 second walk from the XCD booth to the ConocoPhillips booth for a chat? Ok no guarantees but what does he have to lose especially since Harpoon-1 spuds mid to late Feb. (Petroleum News)
    Their Harpoon prospect is the one within "spitting distance" to XCDs acreage. If they strike oil there then XCD is up for a massive rerating - at least back to the mid 1s.
    Speaking of wells spudding our mates over at 88E (yes I am a shareholder in 88E but only a small holding - more bang for my buck with XCD) who reckon Charlie-1 is spudding in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Same deal for XCDs SP as Harpoon-1 if they strike oil.
    After the big dump into a cent yesterday I now own half of one per cent of the entire company! Any more and they will have to offer me a seat on the board!
    It shows how ridiculous this is with only 700m shares. At a cent the whole company is worth $7m - strip out the cash and its $4.3m.
    To put it in perspective my parents sold their Sydney house for more than that 3 years ago.
    Not sure about you but I'd rather have the Alaskan acreage and the possible 1.6Bbbl of oil than a 40 year old house.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.