AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Oh so we're all just suppose to believe this ......from a...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Oh so we're all just suppose to believe this ......from a totally anonymous poster......that you made all these calls PRIOR to even having written your first post. And now you want us to believe you have been ' trading ' AUZ and the markets all this time .......when your ' 50 cent army ' posts have ALL being slanted in the negative with AUZ being the only stock you have ever made a comment on. And all that missed volatility and SP ' aberration's ' and movements in-between you obviously missed ( which I had actually verbalized and / or posted BEFORE they actually occurred )

Doesn't sound like an astute trader to me. More like an aggrieved investor who unfortunately perhaps bought at the peak of 12 cents by following others into the story .... only to have quickly lost large sums of money and who only now wants to somehow vent his frustrations on others and their hard earned investments in some kind of ' bitter sweet ' revenge against the company and it's MD. Because that is ALL I see in your repeated contributions and personal attacks towards me in particular.

And in January 2018 , as I have previously stated , I was there. However unlike you , I have and continue to try and contribute my trading insights and analysis. Mainly because that is in fact what I do ......trade .....as well as Invest. And have been doing it for close ton 40 years now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.559K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 25996116 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1162005 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.