AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-56

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @GeoAce

One of the most ' key ' issues you seem to overlook in your ' rear ' view mirror is the simply fact that AUZ along with many other companies are operating in an environment with their SP's trading in the most volatile and unprecedented times EVER. And as such , I would have thought that this basic premise would dictate that it is NOT about what has happened in the past , but moreover what is happening right now in the present , and as we move forward through these difficult times. And this is why analysis is so important as an ever changing and evolving constant to our evaluation processes when investing or trading .

Any armchair critic can see that we are now entering the US markets first quarterly reporting season where we will all get a look into the far reaching ' collateral ' damage on some of the largest corporation's on earth .....vis-a-vis their earning's and Balance Sheets. And the consensus on this FACT is that we will likely see further increases to the volatility and of course resulting downwards trends on the overall Indices. Case example with the further consecutive falls in the Crude index as a proxy for the World Economic outlook , and the corresponding consecutive falls on the DOW with some of the additional recent quarterly earnings from Apple et-al.

So it's a no brainer - FACT , that little Aussie speculative companies and their SP's will succumb to some of this downwards pressure. This is the industry or call it game we play with these sorts of stocks . All in all though , I think that AUZ is holding up reasonably well in the face of this adversity. Will it continue - well that's the 64 million dollar question . But make no mistake here , it has got absolutely NOTHING to do with what you have just stated from your ' rear view mirror ' armchair reflections.....what.png

And this is why I feel your post is more to do with your seemingly desperate attempts to claim to everyone and anyone who is prepared to listed of your overwhelming superior ' intellect ' when it comes to Stock prices ( namely AUZ ) and Trading in general. However your attempts and claims don't wash with me because you have no credibility of what you say given your summary of past events has absolutely no bearing whatsoever as to what is going on in the world right now.....and perhaps the next 6 to 12 months......what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.