NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

To All Niu holders................ MOO - My Own Opinion If you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    To All Niu holders................
    MOO - My Own Opinion

If you dump and run as @col69 has said in his post, you will not be in the position of the some who hold steady as gold prices are for some $1000 to $1500 higher from when they put there capital into DT,s management of NIU and I have left mine in for the starship ENTERPRISE which they have failed to jorc , as they lost half the results when hitting old mine shafts and only produced around 10 grams per ton based on the surviving remnants of samples they pulled out!
    ( it is all in the ann's for those who doubt DYOR)

For the holders with courage, deep pockets - big balls or you just want to wipe the shit of your arse and come out smelling clean, review early beginnings of the year 2016 when gold was at $1500 we pulled ourselves up of the floor after an 8 pip count by processing 13 tonnes per day for record quarter of $500k,
    though do please bare in mind,
    we are are out cold this time up from were we are about to start - Gold @ $2700 and a site that can now potentially do 60 tonnes per day with 6 million in upgrades ( cough cough )

No GLTAH's offered only reasons based on facts plus a bet - gambling on Dick Tracey!

And a P.S.
    I am ONE of the well - seriously super not impressed with Dick Tracey as many of holders would know!
    @specgoldbug
    FID

niu Finger.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.