NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

To All Niu holders................ MOO - My Own Opinion If you...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    To All Niu holders................
    MOO - My Own Opinion

If you dump and run as @col69 has said in his post, you will not be in the position of the some who hold steady as gold prices are for some $1000 to $1500 higher from when they put there capital into DT,s management of NIU and I have left mine in for the starship ENTERPRISE which they have failed to jorc , as they lost half the results when hitting old mine shafts and only produced around 10 grams per ton based on the surviving remnants of samples they pulled out!
    ( it is all in the ann's for those who doubt DYOR)

For the holders with courage, deep pockets - big balls or you just want to wipe the shit of your arse and come out smelling clean, review early beginnings of the year 2016 when gold was at $1500 we pulled ourselves up of the floor after an 8 pip count by processing 13 tonnes per day for record quarter of $500k,
    though do please bare in mind,
    we are are out cold this time up from were we are about to start - Gold @ $2700 and a site that can now potentially do 60 tonnes per day with 6 million in upgrades ( cough cough )

No GLTAH's offered only reasons based on facts plus a bet - gambling on Dick Tracey!

And a P.S.
    I am ONE of the well - seriously super not impressed with Dick Tracey as many of holders would know!
    @specgoldbug
    FID

niu Finger.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.