PCL 6.67% 1.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

Just finished watching the Frontier webinar, Total, M&P, Shell...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Just finished watching the Frontier webinar, Total, M&P, Shell all still looking to drill. Seems wells for this year look to be moving to next year. Probably those in late 2020 I expect to move to Q1 2021. However Keith Hill still looking for Total's Venus well between August and November, delays are all lock down related (outside Namibia)

Gil again said Eco are looking to bring in a new partner. He said there are existing Namibian players interested and new players yet to take a position in Namibia. Same could be said for GBP imo

There was a question relating to the regional seal and it's importance, Keith Hill said wells that found reservoirs below this seal, all made discoveries. Daniel from Azinam said they haven't look at this in their blocks (sorry, but don't believe you Daniel ;-))

The elephant in the room was Exxon, not one of the panel mentioned Exxon and no mention from Azinam regarding funding

Maggy Shino talked of being flexible in the current climate, which I took to mean any time being lost of life of licence would not be an issue
    This was a good webinar and one designed for retail investors rather than the industry, so nothing new to take away as such, but seems Namibia very much still in play, deals still to be concluded and up coming wells in the pipe
    Still very positive, the potential is still there

Edit: Keith also said companies currently planning wells are all targeting deeper plays (ie: through the regional seal)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $152.5K 10.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 9535423 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1122101 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.