WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

This just gets worse every time I look and I can't hold back...

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    This just gets worse every time I look and I can't hold back from commenting on this crap.

I wonder how no one and I mean no one picked up the massive error in the 31 Dec cash flow forms lodged earlier. Just proves when you have amateurs running the show, you end up making fundamental errors. And all this whilst having a CoSec with 30 years experience?? BS of the highest order.

Page 4 Cash Flow report for Dec Qtr.
    8.1 Loan facilities reports $250,000,000 - this is how the form reads, not a typo.
    . Amount drawn $20,623,000 - also not a typo.

Now every realistic human would know this to be their mis-reading of the $A'000 in the column heading but the fact is this indicates to me they (BOD) lied and falsified the document in a rush to get it submitted. Like, did they even use the correct form? It was updated 1/12/19.....

Fast forward to the 31 March release:
    7.1 Loan facilities = 1,080,000 - correctly formatted
    . Amount drawn $830,000 - also correctly formatted

Now to the bigger issue and ignoring typos in the 8.1 from Dec:-

How does a company go from a drawdown of $20k to $830k without it being reported in ANY cash flow statement? I feel this bolsters my opinion that the December version was fraudulently completed and submitted and there's no also checks & balances at the ASX to flag any of this.

I mentioned a while back about the smell in the CoSec's office and his inability to product accurate financials and I feel this is further proof of the incompetence of those before. The AGM needs to have an item inserted that revokes the 10% interest payable and 20% facility fee payable to SixtyTwo Capital on the $750k loaned on October 2018. The loan is repayable within 10 days of relisting - there's no hope of that happening let along paying the interest on the facility!

In the notes following loan facilities in the Dec release, it specifically mentions a loan facility of $250k established during the quarters (sic). The March release states a loan to SixtyTwo for $750k, Convertible Notes with 62 & Markovic Family for $125k and a further $80k with no mention of the source. Such conflicting information needs an external set of eyes to determine the real story - I'm going to guess it won't be hard to find.....

This makes the overdue financials reporting even more interesting eh?

Cheers,
    TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.