GW1 0.00% 5.1¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-22

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Natos.... Well lets have a summary of the result of the DD .... That is what we are all asking..... Most companies who have nothing to hide and the company doing the DD will summarise the findings so all interested parties that are interested in investing can make a decision..... Investors will then refer to parts of the DD that they want to learn more from.... which would be made available..... The summary could say it is a robust mine but is high risk due to the poor reputation TZ has around the world and the loose cannon attitude of the Government as was recently demonstrated when a company got on the wrong side and cancelled all mining applications... of innocent companies...
    With BSM I was able to obtain all I needed to know as they were quite open about their agenda and quite happy that they were refurbishing a mine and their expectations was quite achieveable... .015 was worth the gamble... I would like to point out I am no fan of Bizzell so I treated the CO with caution... BSM continued to miss many deadlines and the excuses offered were pathetic but did make it to production...
    The company you have invested in have achieved nothing but some simple day to day operations any mining company would take.... They gave a chinese CO 10% of the company to build the plant which included all costs to set it up in TZ... They ripped up that contract when their holding was diluted to below 8%.... Your CO chairman stated he could have got finance at 18% but declined it as he said he could get better ... That was stated when questioned by me at the Sydney Forum.... As said before the steps taken by the BoD of BSM although damaging but necessary show they are willing to do what they hope is best for the companyand only time will tell.... I am 100% in full support of them.... They also have the backing of people in America.... IMO when you compare the performance of BSM against the other hopefuls they are well and truly above the rest... IMO your investment would have the worst performing management in that sector.... What is consistent is two of those Directors have a record of failure...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $3.271K 64.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.