WAF 1.35% $1.50 west african resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-70

1. 11,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6315
    Hi share, nothing wrong with a bit of ramble. cool.png
    I understand where you are coming from, and why you explained it the way you did.
    I agree with all you say, plus as you say, I also hold WAF because it is low cost. Downside protection in case of a lower POG... but in reality, currency debasement is just getting started (albeit, its has never really stopped).
    As for WAF share price, the sector is consolidating... with I think, many having seen strong gains and are profit taking. Hence, gold moving higher, stocks... treading water, or falling (WAF has had a very solid run since March, although of course, many explorers have done better, without producing an ounce... just how the game goes in the short term). Just wait until more of the quarterlies come out, plus, U.S earning season. Then we will which companies are actually making any money, if at all.

I do think, if any stock should move on higher USD gold prices, it should actually be WAF. It is the only African producer I follow, that is un-hedged.
    WAF is still a very new producer, execution risk is still a clear hurdle to jump, especially the U/G. I feel if we see the U/G production proceed as planned, then, those wanting short term moves, will get their fill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.020(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.47 $3.978M 2.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 99955 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 103913 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.