SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I suppose it's a classic case of where the Executive and...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I suppose it's a classic case of where the Executive and Legislative branches of government decisions or requirements meet the Administrative Judicial powers of interpretation of the legal system. And at the end of that Day , they do pretty much whatever the hell they like unfortunately.

So I guess to put it in simpler terms it's where the ' Left Hand ' is not necessarily knowing or doing what the ' Right Hand ' has wanted or suggested, or allowed and accommodated for initially.

And to be fair in the current situation' where COVID-19 is somewhat taking center stage and determining so many other factors , judgement's , and decisions made on the ' Fly '

So I'm really not at all surprised if something has been missed on account of either of the Courts , Investment Quebec, or the Quebec Parlimentary Assembly being ' OUT ' and on vacation and deferring the hearing as a matter of standard procedure.

So who are we mere mortal shareholders to question what goes on in the deep , dark , legal and political corridors of Government decision making.

We just need to be aware of it , and the possibilities and outcome from it I suppose.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.