PGM 0.00% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

Well put "Factor" ... Has the amoeba replicated and added...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Well put "Factor" ... Has the amoeba replicated and added another few new cells to the portfolio recently?

Speaking of silver and your King report link , one of our private companies has the rights to an amazing used old silver mine in almost the middle of nowhere in the NT, perversely enough it called the Silver King mine. Native silver is a feature of the mineralisation, as is high grade Zinc and copper.

We are looking to find it a nice home .. Wanna buy it??!! We are very choosy about its new owner ( no amoeba's needed). We will be re drilling it as soon as we have given it the Covid treatment and are allowed back on the ground.

Interesting that, as you no doubt know, the covid virus cannot replicate on silver metal, just like bacteria can't. Think of the possibilities of the ultimate designer label "must have" silver foil face mask, apart from silver foil wrapped chocolate balls, no need to unwrap the foil, just eat the lot, it's almost the perfect silver bullet (google it). Don't laugh, I actually ate some of these ball shaped confections at a private dinner thrown by a well to do Indian family, the rum-balls were great ..certainly kept the gut bacteria free for a while.

HR

JMVB views, I mean if Oly can put up OWEP. I can put up JMVB or very occasionally JMVHB on my CV inspired musings. Time for the ABC news.
    Lucky it's Sunday and I haven't had a VB yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.519K 69.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53129 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 108936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 88600
Last updated 13.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.