PGM 4.17% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-6

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Oly Et Al,

This is amazing news,

Quote from announcement:

“Platina considers that each of Artemis and Munni Munni has breached the Heads of Agreement by reason of Artemis entering into contractual arrangements with the UK, AIM listed company Empire Metals Limited and Almeera Ventures Limited, and is seeking various relief, including an order that it is entitled to exercise its right to buy back Artemis’ and Munni Munni’s respective interests in the Munni Munni project.”

I say

About bloody time !!

The original PGM deal with ARV was a disaster from the outset, IMO.

Blue Moon:

“There were no exploration activities at Blue Moon during the quarter. The project remains on hold due to the impact of the global coronavirus pandemic.”

I Say:

About time it was parked, another crap deal created in a stress environment, IMO.

My Overall view:

It might just be the case that Eric Sprott’s WA connections are about to trump their Arch foe, ARV, at Munni Munni.

If you don’t know, Novo Resources, another Sprott investment, recently bought out the Purdy’s reward gold nugget patch from ARV to get rid of the acrimony over their earlier sale of JV arrangements which netted ARV lots of money, which seems to have disappeared very quickly .

I held ARV shares at the time. Where did the money go ?? $20mill ??

ARV seems to have been a right royal pain in the butt for Novo/ Sprott plans in the interim.

The potential Munni Munni agreement breach might just be the catalyst for just rewards finally going the right way (PGM Shareholders). But that’s just my view of it, you are all entitled to go googling/internet searching/freedom of information act requests etc, etc. Join the dots !!

You might then see the exploration game from a perspective that’s not so nice.

it never was and it is highly unlikely to change in the near term .

One day, you could possibly see a movie, or a tv drama/doco series on the shenanigans that went on in the last decade, no doubt a Fox HBO mineral Exploration thriller production, with all sorts casts as real life characters. Remember Bre-X ?? This is a lot tamer, Maybe?

I would invest in the movie production, as a tax deduction.

In any case, my money goes with team Sprott and Platina to wrest back control of Munni Munni for it the long suffering PGM holders.

Yeah, Yeah, I holding back the tears peeling the onions, whilst sipping some fine red our fine red Matt.

Bloody great news for the Platina team. Wonder what the ARV Monday morning ASX response will be.

Sh!t, I might finally make some money on this not too recent “ Woof Woofer” in the not too distant future, after re-investing not too long ago.

Must leave now and catch up on the latest Covid news restricting exploration in our areas.

Cheers

HR

Every woof woofer has it's day ( translate 2 "every dog has it's day" ) ... full moon on Monday!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.893K 291.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 35668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.