TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-9

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3112/3112271-878b0172a213445565c9df40e5a0be3d.jpg
    @sassiandra
    So a person with no sentiment or disclosure goes around stocks ad nauseum looking for "never ever" before seen subdued responses?

What a strange little fetish to have, that of a pain spotter is it? I guess.. Well if it keeps you away from the kiddies I spose it can't hurt you bein here for a bit. Though if it's never ever before been seen then it is a either an alien, gay unicorn, or Mr Snuffleupaguss of sesame street surely?

"Well, look up everyone." what to see "Originally posted by Sassiandra" minus the usual maturetube label y'ol crossy hehe

TSO has plenty of cash. Correct

They do not need your money for a while. Correct again

They do need to discover enough gold at an economic price for a mine to make it worthwhile spending your money, that is all. As does every other explorer I would have ventured.. ? And seeing as how the FS req has been annulled to a degree the need to do so in 12m's has gone so "accelerated" tones down to become "accentuated" 50'000m campaign without the time burden and may even be 3 yrs to carefully do so based on expected costs of $7m per yr to drill as per revised operational drill plan the vendor may or may not continue contributing towards in which case he hands back his diminishing % of total project to TSO.. Seems a win win on face value..

And to be honest they only have to make it worthwhile spending $3M or so over that poss 3 years as that's it for SPP holders who took up the placement.. Others jumped the gun and bought from 2.8c onwards whilst we have been waiting..

The rest was tipped in by fundies & cashed up T20 who have a tighter squirrel grip on Zeff than we do.. As for Tribeca et al they haven't bothered posting here for a while so shouldn't be included in a general term "your" in addressing who's here really.. But if that's what you are hoping to do then you right ahead..

Hope springs eternal. Well it has to if society is to become accepting of old stereo crosstypes.. Am I persuaded to look up again, hmmmmm not really... but hey you do you girl as we are nothing but accepting round here sweethard.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3112/3112269-f556d868e748ec6fddccdc3f262ee989.jpg
    “Hope Springs” has modest charms to go with its well-matched and practiced pair of wily scene stealers, but the industry will have to do better if it wants to persuade boomers that there’s something for them at the local multiplex other than cartoons and clichés

Tesoro Resources Limited (Tesoro or the Company) (ASX: TSO) is pleased to announce it has received firm commitments for a Placement and SPP to raise up to $21 million (before costs). Funds raised pursuant to the Placement and SPP will be used to fund an accelerated 50,000m drilling program at the El Zorro Gold Project, a detailed metallurgical testwork program and the commencement of a Scoping Study at the Company’s El Zorro Gold Project in early CY2021, and for general working capital purposes, including the costs of the capital raising.

Tesoro Managing Director Zeff Reeves commented:
    “This is a transformational capital raising for the Company. The El Zorro Gold Project is emerging as a significant new gold district, with the rapidly expanding Ternera Gold deposit being the first of 6 mineralised targets the Company has drilled. Tesoro is now well positioned to progress El Zorro
    through to a Maiden Resource Estimate during 2021 as well as rapidly move the project through into its next stage of development. On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank the strong support we have received from existing shareholders and welcome all new shareholders, including Tribeca, to the Company.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.