RAS 5.56% 1.7¢ ragusa minerals ltd

Yes, I understand how much they have spent, there should be not...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Yes, I understand how much they have spent, there should be not much spend as they have been in lockdown. If they do continue to spend like this then it will be 173 quarters of achieving f**k all.

All I am voicing is that alot of these small caps never eventuate and the money churn on "administration" and directors fees ticks over and it's then cap raise after cap raise with the hand out for more funds. Like I also said I hope this is not the case with RAS but I have seen it before so I am cautious, can't always view everything with rose coloured glasses. We are shareholders and should he holding management accountable.

My post was never about sending people back to work to get sick just for progress and never implied that.

I am holding on as I do believe inflation is looming and if / when RAS progress hopefully they will be in the box seat to make the most of a rising gold price.

Communication is key, management are tasked with building and telling the company story to create growth.

All just my opinion obviously

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.042K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 692458 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 25666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.