WKT 5.71% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Boontime, You really have no idea do you? There is a...

1. 16,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6927
    Hi Boontime,

You really have no idea do you? There is a difference between working capital and operating costs (OPEX)

Working capital is the costs associated with running the company daily. ASX fees, directors fees, lease feeds ect.

Operating costs (OPEX) - is the costs associated with producing graphite concentrate at the mine.

I hope now that you understand the difference between Working Capital and Operating costs (OPEX) you will understand how i got to the $9mil figure.

The following is from a post I made early,

Working capital (12 months) WKT has no cash in the bank to continue as a going concern. min $3mil, Its going to take WKT months to get through all of the conditions precedent.

Then the company will need funds for operating the production facility, for at least 6 months, this could be raised at a later day, but why wait until all of the risks kicks in with commissioning.
    OPEX US$347 per tonne x 20,000tpa (6 months operating costs) = US$6.9mil = 9 Mil AUD
    If you look at the ASX's largest producer who has a similar TGC graphite feed, their OPEX is around US$550 per tonne, if WKT sees a similar OPEX they will require at least US$11mil or $14 mil AUD for the 6 months of processing at Lindi.

Have a long think about this Boontime before replying back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $66.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $43.69K 430.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6910 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 344929 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.