SVG 0.00% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-190

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    Towie with due respect how do you know the company are seriously focused on unlocking the reserves and wealth for holders? Company said this 2 yrs ago, what's been achieved apart from chicken pickings here and what are they actually doing to support your strong positive sentiment that us holders are their main priority. On paper and listening to the same RNS regurgitation yes they have good resources but action actually speaks the truth imo, LNY imo are terrible at implementing anything which rewards holders so I remain concerned with the cash balance which impacts all and just not convinced imo simple as that.

Facts are company is broke and the biggest benefit being SB earning 8% from continually drawing down a loan. What's stopping SB from calling his loaned money back and forcing LNY into administration and or delisting the company and walking away with the lot? Why is this not possible Towie and other supporters on here? this is my biggest concern! I have seen this happen with other companies and what LNY actually does supports my concern, someone tell me otherwise please!!!

SB and his company benefit from the office rent which is not a good look imo and from all the communications we actually get is concerning to me who in this company is actually working 100% on LNY when it is clear to me they have a finance fund to run and have to keep those investors happy. What rent does BCP actually pay for their portion of this office, anyone know? LNY SH's imo get just the bare minimum service from their commitment, again imo. How does any holder seriously know how their time is spent? Why do we need 5 board members and one lives in Victoria??? It just isn't justified in having such a big board for a company doing very little! This does look like a life style hobby company imo and SH's have been sucked in. It's starting to look like an "a current affair" type company, lol!!!

Then we have the conflicts imo, just look at who owns what etc etc. MASS and terrible tolling arrangements, who does this really benefit, can't wait to see the charges of this and what % of gold LNY actually finally get from this terrible decision to process ore 850Kms away. Again if LNY where actually serious of what they spuked at the Noosa Conference we would have attracted institutionals or JV, FO or even significant holders to invest in LNY, why don't we attract any of these? This is again a big concern and why!! Why haven't we built our own on sitet plant?

For a bunch of financial fund experts the management of our finances is terrible imo and has been an ongoing concern for a few years and again is very concerning to me! Look Towie, I could go on and on but sick of it. We do need a new board and only then will these changes benefit us holders until then we will keep talking up our potential but never realise a return on our investment simple as that. IMO waiting and putting everything on BG to deliver is like waiting for the ice to freeze in Antarctica, who really runs LNY????

Anyway if LNY actually do something before another AGM happens I would be surprised? How can they and with what money?? Love your optimism Towie but mine has waived big time. Maybe back your trailer up and take my shares off me.... IMO this is a terrible company and run badly for us holders imo.. Fully endorse an investigation and board changes as should every single holder!! GLTA as we all need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.