SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

. It's time our new CEO provides ALL shareholders with an update...

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    It's time our new CEO provides ALL shareholders with an update to address shareholder concerns on the state of the company and plans to get Laneway on track to deliver on the potential that we are all here for, to the benefit of all shareholders (not just SB). I believe BG is in a difficult position re past running of this company by director and majority shareholder who IMO, and as info provided by others points to, has had clear intentions and acted based on self interests and not those of shareholders and the development of Laneway (or at least not been aligned with shareholders prospects for the co). The current board IMO appear to be nothing more than names on paper to fulfill public company requirements and offer no value or accountability to the governance of the co, whilst draining valuable funds for operating activities.. I'm guilty of not looking deeply enough into the running of this co when first investing, and looking more on the publicly stated/declared plans put forward by Laneway. With time and more knowledge of SB I believe his intentions have been to self fund drilling campaigns to prove up a saleable resource and sell to highest bidder. That's fine if true but be open and honest about that so people can decide if that plan aligns with their investment ideals/goals.

We now have a CEO with proven track record in mining and ability to provide some creditability for Laneway as a future mining company, or progress and better market Laneway for sale. Either way now is the time of greatest opportunity to gain the support and confidence of existing and potential shareholders, to hopefully make necessary changes and provide direction to give the company a path forward and importantly help to improve market sentiment of the co's prospects, bring in new interest and recover SP to better reflect the value of the resource we all believe is waiting to be uncovered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.