SVG 0.00% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Sure, a bit of media attention will definitely spark some...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Sure, a bit of media attention will definitely spark some attention. Why? Because SB values his reputation (believe it or not). An example: When he was having some tax problems with the ATO he voluntarily resigned from the board of Queensland Treasury Corporation until it was all sorted. If he were as shameless as some say, he would have stayed put.

Complaining on Hotcopper about how helpless the situation at LNY is will not help hapless shareholders. Action is needed.

One thing is for sure - this company will not go to zero anytime soon. That's the only price prediction I can offer.

Of course others have valued the company as high as 23 cents. But that was not me - that was LNY's greatest online critic. Wonder if he is loading up on the quiet, only he knows.

As we approach the end of the FY, those who have lost faith will sell and the share price will likely decline. Good for them. Whether folks are long or short, I wish them well. If that is seen as promoting or ramping LNY, so be it.
    Last edited by Baby Doc: 17/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.