TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Sassi, you never had the staying power, and nor do you have the...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Sassi, you never had the staying power, and nor do you have the power to go away. You just kind of hang around, stinking things up for everyone else, because you invested and lost money and can't accept it was your own mistake to buy and sell as you did, and so, instead of moving on, or starting afresh, you seek revenge by relentlessly downramping TSO, even while you hold no shares. Any good news, to you, is bad news, and any bad news, to you, is good news. You probably should declare your bias, just so any newcomers will know it. Yes, I believe in Tesoro, and El Zoro, hence I'm Invested in it, and with my cost averaged down to 0.078, I'm not too worried at all. I made money on the way up to 0.500, bought back in around 0.275, bought and sold and bought, on the way down, and meanwhile happened to notice your persistent negativity has coincided with a declining share price, even while TSO continues to grow the Resource. You go quiet, the price goes up, probably just coincidental or consequential, but i do wonder. To some, the biggest 'negative' has been the declining share price, and eventually that needs to be turned around, but for now, it's a 'positive' thing for many of us, buying at these discounted prices. Not so unusual, prices rise and fall, and cycle through many variable stages, it's just a fact that Investors understand. Junior Mining Exploration is generally High Risk, but also Potentially Highly Rewarding. You really should try it, again, sometime. You might actually do ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.