RHK 1.97% 74.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-40

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Thought I would cruise by and I see nothing has changed. Still hold my shares. Had time-out.

I would have thought the ASX involved by now. This is an ASX listed Company yet appears to me to be a Private Company in Public masquerade.

Unless the very large shareholders take the issues up to the Board then I don't see how our small fry shareholders can realise a dream. We had a David and Goliath moment some years back but it seems to me, when so many opportunities are there to progress the PIOP, Flinders is determinedly held back.

By looking at my Flinders money investment as lost money (given current SP I am in the red) there remains only an UPSIDE.

I cannot help thinking our Board must be cynically appraised on The Terrace. The Board, for their own sake, should get out of Flinders because they are going down with the ship and their inclusion in other future Boards is damaged by reputation in my opinion. An appearance by one of our Directors on another Company I had an interest in was enough to deter my buying.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.