RHK 2.63% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-41

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Very well put georgia14, The reputation of each and every Board Member is taking a severe beating by their actions (or more precisely lack of action) so much so that I suspect they are desperately holding on to the Flinders Directorship as there will be little or no interest in their services elsewhere.

We too have experienced the very same situation, having done some preliminary due diligence on a particular asx stock only to find a common Director thread and hence immediately lost any desire to participate in that stock.

Totally agree if only our TOOTHLESS TIGERS, namely ASX and Relevant Government Authorities were worth their salt then there should have been some intervention on behalf of minority shareholders well before this.

Takes an extraordinary Board to completely miss not one, two but potentially THREE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES to kick some enormous goals with Flinders given the extremely high iron ore prices of late.

One can only wonder who would entertain any of our current Board members as fit to move their respective companies forward when all Flinders evidence in completely opposite.

Just my thoughts and experiences not in any way advice of any kind, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $5.418K 7.246K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.