IBG 11.1% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I wonder if Danny Segman is considering buying any more shares...

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I wonder if Danny Segman is considering buying any more shares at these prices to add to his already 172 Mil?

After watching the 60 Minutes segment last night on Rare Earth and critical minerals given the current China situation and Zinc being on the critical minerals list, it's only a matter of time before Citronen is up and running.
    Another plus is it's possible to extract Gallium and Germanium from the zinc/lead oxide in the refining process in most cases - (https://www.911metallurgist.com/increasing-germanium-extraction-hydrometallurgical-zinc-residues/) Selective extraction of zinc, gallium, and germanium from zinc refinery residue using two stage acid and alkaline leaching - ScienceDirect

I guess we have to read between the lines in the statement from MJ -

“As the end of 2023 approaches, we can reflect on another testing but productive three months for Ironbark. The Board’s trip to Nuuk provided an excellent opportunity to sit down with one of our key stakeholders in the Government of Greenland and I would like to thank the Minister publicly for the time she spent with Ironbark. Citronen remains an undervalued asset, deeply so in my opinion given the possibility of US Exim Bank as a cornerstone investor, and we intend on stewarding the project through this latest downturn in the zinc market until such a time as a more appropriate valuation returns.

Furthermore, the work we have done on new business has been both disciplined and methodical and I am confident our patience in identifying and securing new projects will be rewarded. We are very long both zinc development and Greenland currently and the Board is firmly of the view that a more balanced project portfolio will see renewed interest in the fortunes of Ironbark Zinc.”

We holders must be a patient lot...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.92K 1.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9123622 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 62500
Last updated 12.22pm 13/05/2024 ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.