BGD 2.08% 24.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-6

1. 3,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1538
    I had to log out to see who you were talking to as I tend to block the BS artists on here.

I see it's one of the aliases of the wee man, who is an angry wee fella who BGD cut off at the knees with recent JV cancellations and he's having a sook as his SP was crashing yesterday.

Make no mistake, when the bids went in for the mill, he missed out and is now still having a hissy fit, most spolit personality types do. It's all about the mill or the surrounding minor deposits are stranded.

It's most likely a rebuff because I went onto his thread and exposed their gold deposit for what it is, worth a lot less than they claim, as it has no resource after a decade because he didn't like the numbers the competent person put out. Hence lashing out at anyone that exposes the real numbers.

It's plain to see for anyone who understands anything about JORCs and the process.

BGD has very quickly grown the resource and has an excellent plan moving forward AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE HIGH LEVEL OF SOPHISTICATED MONEY WANTING IN.

I believe $14 aud/per oz discovery cost is an excellent number (compare the industry avgs) and looking forward TO THE EXTRA MILLIONS FROM REPROCESSING OF OLD STOCKPILES and GOLD BULLION SALES ongoing at the moment.

The aggressive spend from the recent campaign still have 8000m of assays due and will add lot of upside, so money already spent but UPSIDE TO BE REALIZED shortly.

At a guess with the monies flowing in from the camp rentals, gold sales and current cash we should be closer to 10 million plus AUD in the bank AND outstanding assays which may reveal A WHOLE NEW GOLD ZONE.

Anyone who is a serious investor will just call management as they are competent, professional and very approachable.

That misleading verbal puke is more just a hissy fit without much factual basis.
    Lots of quality messaging from BGD for those wanting to take the time to get up to speed.

One of the more recent below.

Must be time for me to go across and start exposing the real numbers (or lack thereof) on the other company's threads.
    Last edited by BaltasarG: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $53.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $7.214K 29.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12066 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 16966 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.