BGD 4.17% 23.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-9

1. 3,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    I ran out of lightbulbs today otherwise you get an extra one.

Before buying into the project (and company) I asked a few knowledgeable folks in my investor group (we have geos, company secretary types, strategic folks etc) familiar with the area and they all said this needs a regional scale approach and proper money spent on it, not some half *rsed drill and release results and go round in circles for a decade like the minor players around us have been doing and still have zero declared resources. Those that can, DO and those that can't bitch about the successful ones.

Hence the BGD approach makes sense and fine to spend the money if you are getting the results and adding value, which Barton is.

What IamSpam is worried about is the other p!ss ant companies in the area will be shown up for what they are and their MCs will drop massively, whilst BGD's multiplies, as BGD blazes the way for the new gold region.

Make no mistake, the mill is the key value add here for those around us and better to be a top line growth mindset (like BGD strategy) than penny pinching dilute time waster as a lot of ASX listed plays around us are.

It will all become obvious as BGD keeps kicking goals and yes I didn't see Collin st fund or the others who do extensive DD, investing in any of our neigbours, that's what all this is about.

People looking over the fence can't handle our current and continuing success.
    It's that simple, makes me chuckle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $50.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $8.347K 36.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 19040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.