RSN 0.00% 10.0¢ renison consolidated mines nl

The bargaining hunters, the most patient bargaining hunters,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The bargaining hunters, the most patient bargaining hunters, launched its first aggressive attacking wave to the bears who desperately want to get out without care about the cost.

The bears just have one idea, getting out and forgetting it as I had in the IT bust to see my ERG down from $40 to $10 and $10 to $1. My heart was broken. Too much pains and you just want to stop the pains. The pains were too much to let you be able to think. Sold at that time, is the best solution to me.

It is amazing to see the money burning in this last bear crying and feel much better that I was more lucky to cut my trap in IT bust long before ERG down to $0.002. I do wonder why these guys sold too late. The damage has been done.

I have got enough RSN even not at this extremely low price but a little bit higher. I bought in the bloods and a little bit too early. I would like the bull hit the bear always.

I have my position not too far from the front line. I am waiting for the Sun raises up from the blood. Why the raising Sun is so bright and red, it seems it needs the bloods to make life and market better.

Life is good since we could see the bloods to know how hard to make the money. Life is good since we get the value babies in the bloods. I enjoy to see the people burn their money on the fire.

Gem needs the fire. Let enjoy from the messes of the fires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.