AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report , page-2

1. 30 Posts.
    Not sure if im reading this right and anyone correct me if i am wrong because im sure a lot of work went into developing this report BUT......

In the cash flows from investing activities it says "Payment for purchases of:(b) equity investments 1,327" which seems ok although from the description sounds it should be money going out instead of money coming in which is what the report shows it as.

However my main thing i noticed was that for "Net investing cash flows" this quarter is negative while for the year to date it is positive even though the majority of the incomings/outgoings actually relate to this quarter so theoretically they should be the same signal atleast.

The figures in the "Total operating and investing cash flows (carried forward)" seems to assume that the net investing figure is positive so hopefully someone just made a typo because if its meant to be negative then it means a lot more cash being used up

Just putting my thoughts out there to see if anyone else picked this up or if im going insane and reading it wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.82K 4.594M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10235771 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1096952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.