NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Nice post mate!!Pretty clear that it wasn't sensitive? You...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Nice post mate!!
    Pretty clear that it wasn't sensitive? You assured us the market would punish the SP?
    Not a single seller.
    It is interesting how growler's mates flock over to the Nor thread, to help take on the legendary disco?
    Always such dire, scaremongering posts, that are almost always completely wrong. Very similar to bottlo.

Another very interesting 1 is DD.. always posting imminent CR, relentlessly since August, when there's absolutely no need for any raise.. but when there actually is a raise due, there's not a single post from around the time those receiving a placement would know about it..
    ..and then to very surprisingly this week, after the placement, to say the HY was much better than expected!?!?! When we've never seen anything but extreme negative posting... and to go even further and suggest a 2.3 base, and "2.3-2.5"..
    Absolutely baffled me.... but it gets better....
    Then when a tiny trade nudged it to 2.2, an automatic 75k buy order appeared the exact second at 2.3.... and strangely, some buys in to 2.5!
    wow, there's obviously a base of 2.3, and automatic buy orders appear.
    but, like always, there is absolutely nothing suss.
    DD somehow miraculously picked a base .5 above a placement price, when we would 99% of the time expect posting suggesting sp falling.

I'm sure it's all coincidence though.
    All my opinion, and HC posted fact (that probably deserves looking in to)
    Last edited by Holla: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $15 306

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236171 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 96377 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.