ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Company Update, page-14

1. 17,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    Nice trader flush today to get rid of loose hands...

Bounce off of 6.2/6.3 again which is very significant as it is the fibbo level from the latest move & also the same level it bounced from in late Dec.

Regarding the quarterly itself - what is there not to like?

Those who are familiar to the story & have been on the books for some time understand the cash burn / revenue positions and this isn't a surprise.

The key here is progression of the clients through the sales funnel & then through the various live stages.

Those expecting to see $millions in revenue already are kidding themselves, that was never the story & I'm actually unsure how one can come to seek that assumption with the revenue history this has had. It has only ever had a couple of hundred thousand / quarter at best. Remember, FGO's revenue story is still at embryonic stages.

$15m in cash + any other injections (option conversions / R&D rebates) will give the company 18-months to transform the landscape. It is reasonable to expect a significant revenue situation at that point, but not now. This is the time to build scale internally, across their clients, across their clients divisions etc etc etc

For me - this is the most powerful part of the update:
    upload_2018-1-29_15-18-27.png

If there was no traction in this number quarter-on-quarter, I would be concerned. As there is good traction, I am not.

We are now funded to attack - I would expect many more clients in these later stages of deployment (live evaluation / UAT / Implementation & Integration) in the near term as the clients in the pipeline are converted or monetised.

From memory, Cat mentioned in the last webinar she was going to be in the States at the end of Jan - hopefully there is an update regarding one of those opportunities in the very near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9777662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15733550 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.