GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Conference Call & 2019 Guidance Achieved, page-142

1. 2,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3538
    share prices being value + sentiment will make this quarterly very interesting. We know the value is there and we know its going to be a good result as its always been a profitable operation. Add to that cost savings from yield optimization and recovery rates will make it a positive "value" result. Finally as all new CEOs do, step 1) Write down and throw out the garbage Step 2) Release big plans .. Simon's most likely on step 2 now being almost 7 months in the job?

what will be most interesting will be the sentiment. For once, GXY is reporting in a positive Lithium market, this is evident in the technical breakouts across all assets. What will be the value of sentiment should they announce anything related to SDV progress, James Bay, Lithium Market? Only 4 days to find out!

Hold on to your seats the so called ingenious shorters who play purely on momentum trading without understanding event risk. You are going to be launched into the stratosphere very soon!

As for longs, personally i feel we will be north of 1.50 as value alone puts us there and above. But even if we aren't, it really doesnt matter given the fundamental strength of EV and its dependencies on LIT (i.e. ICE and OIL). Whilst it was disappointing to see us at 86c, it certainly was a super opportunity to load up. Hope the longs use the weakness to their advantage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.