CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

I think the other thing hurting the CDV share price at the...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I think the other thing hurting the CDV share price at the moment 2ic is that there are a lot more compelling gold stock investments out there at the moment with far less risk and they are moving positively on a daily basis - this is especially true in the Canadian market. Their well known locally managed developer share prices have been going nuts over the past month. I've been very tempted to dump my CDV's and move on to some Canadian developers that will be pumping out great ounces by end of this year and I'm certain that this has a lot to do with movements in CDV on the TSX - people are just moving on as they are missing out on all the action by waiting around for CDV to do something. The irony is that most of us invested in CDV because we saw the potential to possibly double (or more) our investment by way of acquisition action but the reality is if we had of thrown our CDV investment into less speculative goldies we would be celebrating great returns at the moment. When I look at my Saracen return (up over 60% in 4 months) and my WAF return (100%+ return in 6 months) I totally kick myself that I bothered continuing with exposure to CDV and wish I loaded up more on others.
    Last edited by mmac22: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.