AVH 8.00% $2.70 avita medical inc.

Ann: Quarterly Financial Report (Form 10-Q), page-21

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I've been a watcher waiting to get in as I like the story. I've skimmed through this and then reviewed Bell Potter analysis from May 5. Revenue close to their expectations but actual expenses appear to be higher than BP estimates. The Financial report seems to suggest they have cash for 12 months before requiring more capital injection. From the Financial Report today.....

"We expect to utilize cash reserves until U.S. sales of our products reach a level sufficient to fund ongoing operations. The AVITA Group has historically funded its research and development activities, and more recently its substantial investment in sales and marketing activities, through raising capital by issuing securities, and it is expected that similar funding will be obtained to provide working capital if and when required. As of March 31, 2022, the Company has sufficient cash reserves to fund operations for the next 12-months. If the Company is unable to raise capital in the future, the Company may need to curtail expenditures by scaling back certain research and development or other programs."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.200(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.81 $2.51 $2.547M 942.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.